WebCenter is an Oracle suite of products that offers the most extensive portfolio in content management, web experience management, portal, and collaboration technologies.
- Offers connectors to popular applications, file systems, and databases to unify content into a single repository.
- Manage and contribute content from common business applications such as Microsoft Office, any web browser, file explorer on the local file system.
- Search for and locate content easily by attributes (metadata).
WebCenter Enterprise Capture
- Capture documents automatically from multiple sources including scanners, email, etc., and contribute them to endpoints.
- Preview captured content, run custom queries to locate content.
- Initiate BPEL workflow.
WebCenter Forms Recognition
- Analyze, recognize, and categorize any document type.
- Accounts Payable automation with line-item table extraction.
- Easily create transactional, knowledge, community, or self-service portals with a large selection of page styles and layouts.
- Mobile friendly.
- Assemble and publish sites from predefined building blocks using mobile and traditional page layouts. Easily edit and add images, videos, articles, and external media directly to the site layout.
- Predictive and segment-based customer targeting.
- Optimize site engagement by analyzing website performance down to the individual asset level.
- REST-based services for third-party application integration.
- Granular control over caching.
- Multiple integrations with systems such as Oracle Content and Experience for assets, CX integrations for marketing applications, share visitor data from CRM and other systems via REST APIs.
Is your organization currently evaluating WebCenter products to see if they meet your businesses’ requirements? Schedule a free consultation with Inspired ECM to learn what WebCenter can do for your organization.