Oracle Identity Cloud Service
Learn More About Oracle Identity Cloud Service
Your next-generation security and identity platform. Provide team members and customers hybrid identity features across cloud services while providing a seamless user experience.
Access your organization’s core identity and management capabilities through a fully integrated, multi-tenant cloud platform. With IDCS, we address typical use-case scenarios such as the cloud, mobile access, employee-facing intranet, and customer-facing extranet solutions.
Key benefits of using IDCS:
• Improved business responsiveness – Increase user productivity through immediate access to key applications and systems.
• Enhanced User Productivity and Experience – IDCS provides self-service and SSO capabilities.
• Hybrid Multi-Channel Access – One-click access available for on-prem and cloud-based services. One-click management is available for your organization’s users through an easy-to-use self-service interface across all on-prem and cloud applications.
• Simplified IT and Reduced Costs – Leverages existing directory infrastructure and extending to SaaS. No upgrades, no maintenance.
Inspired ECM can help you implement IDCS for your organization by:
• Recommending application scale-up or scale-down values depending on server utilization
• Working with IDCS to manage identities on-premise as well as in the cloud
• Configuring single sign-on for cloud and on-prem applications using IDCS
Build your employee and customer trust with Oracle Identity Cloud Service. Schedule a consultation with Inspired ECM to get started.