Oracle’s premier support for the WebCenter applications that make up the Accounts Payable Automation environments ends in December 2018. As an Oracle partner, Inspired ECM has the new AP Solutions accelerator for WebCenter and SOA 126.96.36.199 and the experience with the upgrade process to make your WebCenter and SOA project a success.
What new features are available in WebCenter Imaging 188.8.131.52:[/fusion_text]
Annotations and supporting content associated with a document are treated as attachments.
Java Object Cache (JOC) has been replaced with Oracle Coherence.
The imaging managed server which was earlier deprecated in 12.2.1 is now brought back in this release.
What new features are available in WebCenter Enterprise Capture 184.108.40.206:
Scripting support to
Support for Microsoft
Exchange Web Services
configuration when no
documents are imported
What new features are available in WebCenter Forms Recognition 220.127.116.11:
- Table Extraction engine has been improved for large multipage tables.
- Added support for a server edition capable of processing documents in multiple threads.
- Documents preloading during Import and subsequent processing has been improved.
- Support for latest platforms.
- General improvements & additions to scripting.