This blog discusses a couple of ways to locate the current patch details of your WebCenter Sites installation.
- Hit the HelloCS Servlet at http://<hostname>:<port>/<context>/HelloCS
- Locate the most recent “Build Date” and note the “Revision” number (as highlighted in the below screenshot)
- Login to WebCenter Sites and open the Admin UI
- Navigate to the Admin tab – System Tools – System Information – Sites Info
- Click on the “Jar Versions” checkbox and then the “Show Results” button
- Note “sites-cs.jar” and/or “sites-app.jar” build and revision numbers, incase of 12c version
- Note “cs.jar” and/or “xcelerate.jar” build and revision numbers, incase of 11g version
Once you have the build and revision numbers gathered through either of the approaches, the corresponding patch number can be found here – https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?_afrLoop=435316553933597&id=2032436.1&_afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=17lguejhbk_4
If you do not have Oracle’s support identifier, please reach us at [email protected] and we will respond to you in less than 24 hours. Feel free to reach out.