As browser restrictions relating to Java are increasing across the enterprise level, Oracle has introduced a new Unified Viewer for Imaging that does not require Java and has the functionality of the Basic and Advanced Viewer in one.
The new Java-less Unified Viewer was released as of January 2021; therefore your environment will need to be patched with the January 2021 WebCenter Content Bundle Patch (Patch #32169495) or later.
How to Configure:
- Ensure your environment is at least at the minimum patch level listed above.
2. Login to Enterprise Manager (hostname:7001/em)
3. Click on Weblogic Domain.
4. Under the domain name, right click on the Imaging server name (IPM_server1), then select System MBean Browser.
5. Expand oracle.imaging within the Application defined MBeans.
6. Expand server: IPM_server1 (or the applicable server name).
7. Expand config.
8. Click on config.
9. Locate the MBean ViewerAdfByDefault and set value to True.
10. Select Apply.
Is your enterprise struggling to meet enterprise-wide enforced security mandates? Contact Inspired ECM today to learn how we can assist your organization.